june 24, 2022 (fri) // 6:30pm-8:30pm // community tapestry weaving
Do you have weaving fever! Join us for community tapestry weaving, and learn how to make your very own woven wall hanging, or just hang out and enjoy conversation with a group of enthusiastic makers. Bring your own frame loom or enjoy our communal frame looms, and make it a collaborative project. All yarn materials are included within price, guests are welcome to bring their own yarn for personal projects.
Sliding Scale Policy:
In effort to make fiber art accessible to our community, we implemented sliding scale pricing for our community based workshops. Although some price ranges may not be affordable for some this model is sustainable as a small business, while upholding our mission and brand values. Simply, pay what you can using the guidelines that best fits your situation.
Consider paying less on the scale if:
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- are eligible or receive public assistance
- an elder with limited financial support
- a returning citizen or denied work due to incarceration, or have a disability
- an individual that experiences discrimination
- have dependents and supporting children independently
- job loss due to covid-19 or pandemic hardship
Consider paying more on the scale if:
- you own the home you live in
- have investments, inherited money, retirement accounts, and/or other assets
- travel recreationally
- have a high earning power or privilege due to race, gender, class, level of education, etc.
- work part-time or ability to stay home full-time by choice
COVID-19 practices + safety
Please be advised our studio no longer requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to attend workshops, camps, and other events, effective 3.8.22.
In order to have a safe, healthy, and creative makers space we ask that you:
Wear a mask, during your visit. Please ensure your face mask covers your nose and mouth.
Maintain social distancing within the studio, we are limiting our in-store shopping to 4-6 customers at a time.
Stay home, if you're positive or sick. If you test positive, and recently visited our studio we ask that you contact us with dates of potential exposure so we can inform our staff and workshop guests. All information regarding the exposure will remain confidential.
All dye and fiber materials are included in the workshop price unless otherwise noted. All workshops, classes, and camps are non-refundable. If you can no longer attend a workshop, you may transfer your workshop to a friend or family member. Please let us know ahead of time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a workshop cancellation, you will receive 24 hours advanced notice and a full refund.