dyers kitchen rental
Welcome to our dyers kitchen! We now offer access to our dyers kitchen for dyers who want to work on dyeing projects without investing in all the tools and equipment. Use our dyers kitchen to dye your own fabric, yarn, fiber, or experimentation.
Please note special instruction will not be offered while working in the dyers kitchen, previous experience and/or knowledge is required.
No experience, but want to rent? Studio orientation & safety and completion of intro to natural dyes workshop
Kitchen Amenities: 6 burner commercial grade stove, stainless steel table and sink, drying racks, buckets and tubs, mason jars, electric kettle, stock pots, dehydrator, measuring utensils, scales, dye hooks, niddy noddy, yarn winder, access to washer and dyer, and more.
- Our dyers kitchen is available to rent for $95 for (1) day from Wednesday (11am-5pm), Friday (12pm-6pm), Saturday (12pm-5pm).
- Dyers must show experience of dye work through portfolio, samples, videos, social media, etc. prior to rental day. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line #order number & dyers kitchen samples) for all submissions.
- Please bring your own fiber, yarn, and/or fabric. Blanks can be purchased at the studio.
- All dye projects must be taken home at the completion of your rental session. Our studio does not have the capacity to store dyed work at this time.
- Please reserve your time slot when adding to cart.
- A refundable incidental fee of $100 will be collected the day of your reservation, and will be refunded at the end of your session.
- Closed shoes, apron, mask are required while working in the dyers kitchen.
COVID-19 practices + safety
Please be advised our studio no longer requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to attend workshops, camps, and other events, effective 3.8.22.
In order to have a safe, healthy, and creative makers space we ask that you:
Wear a mask, during your visit. Please ensure your face mask covers your nose and mouth.
Maintain social distancing within the studio, we are limiting our in-store shopping to 4-6 customers at a time.
Stay home, if you're positive or sick. If you test positive, and recently visited our studio we ask that you contact us with dates of potential exposure so we can inform our staff and workshop guests. All information regarding the exposure will remain confidential.
-Tuition cost includes all project materials required for the workshop unless otherwise noted.
-We understand things happen or may come up, therefore we ask that you provide us with 7 days notice prior to the workshop for a full refund. Refunds for failure to attend or cancellation within 7 days of the workshops will not be honored.
-If you can no longer attend a workshop within the 7 day refund policy, you may transfer your workshop to a friend or family member. Please let us know ahead of time by emailing us at email@example.com.
-In the event of a workshop cancellation, you will receive 48 hours advanced notice and a full refund.
How to reserve your time slot?
To reserve your time slot please complete the following steps to book:
1. Select duration (3 hours or 5 hours)
2. Click the "reserve your time slot" button.
3. Select a time/date from our studio schedule.
4. Confirm your time slot located at the bottom right hand corner.
5. You will automatically return to the "dyer kitchen rental" listing, select add to cart.
6. Your rental selection will remain in the cart until successfully checking out. Reservation details and confirmation will be emailed to you.